India is a country in South Asia, the seventh-largest country by area in the world. It is about 3,287,000 square kilometers. But India has the second-largest area of arable land in the world, which is one reason it can feed 1.4 billion people. So the valve market is very huge in this country.
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in this country. Like Chandigarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, etc. There are some data of valve business between India and China:
Note: The data is from UN COMTRADE( https://comtrade.un.org/)
You can see the valve products demands are increasing from 2016 to 2020, We consider gate valve and butterfly valves to account for a large proportion in this data. With the launch of India’s infrastructure revitalization plan, more valve orders may fall to China in the future time.
About the valve industry, there are so many good manufacturers in India, let us introduce some valve companies as followed:
- Kirloskar Valves: Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is a pump manufacturing company involved in the engineering and manufacture of systems for fluid management. Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, KBL is the company of the $2.5 billion Kirloskar Group. The market leader in fluid management, KBL provides fluid management solutions for large infrastructure projects in the areas of water supply, power plants, irrigation, oil & gas, and marine & defense. The main products are resilient seat gate valve, butterfly valve, check valve, and other related valve products.
- GM valve group GM valve group is all about valves that are designed and manufactured for different clients across the globe. They employ tried-and-tested R&D strategies to manufacture valves that can serve numerous purposes and withstand extremes. They offer a wide variety that includes unpopular valves varieties like ball valve, butterfly valve, check valve, gate valve, globe valve, and the other not-so-popular varieties.
- IVC (Indian valve company)IVC stands for The Indian Valve group of companies, which took its birth in September 1966, after the closure in India of the internationally renowned hydraulic valve manufacturing company viz: Glenfield & Kennedy, Kilmarnock, Scotland, U.K. The company, from inception, is an organization initiated and promoted by a young and dynamic technocrat, Mr. K. K. Bhattacharya – a permanent member of Valves & Gates Sub-committee, CED 3:5 for Bureau of Indian Standards and who, after gathering enough technology, experience, and expertise during his fifteen years or so the association with Glenfield & Kennedy, became crucial to the establishment of IVC.The main products are gate valve, butterfly valve, and other related valves.
- CRI The beginning of C.R.I., since 1961, was a resolute attempt to produce a few irrigation types of equipment using the limited facility of an in-house foundry. Now, after five eventful decades, the Founder’s dream has become a reality, a multi-winged organization that produces different varieties of pumps and motors that are engineered to perfection. What made the legendary growth possible is the flawlessly maintained value system of the company. The name C.R.I. itself encapsulates the company’s ethos: “Commitment, Reliability, Innovation” C.R.I. has evolved itself as a key player in the world’s pump industry with an unbeatable presence in fluid management systems. From Pumps, Valves, Pipes, IoT Drives & Controllers, Wires & Cables, to Solar Pumping Systems and Motors, we have meticulously carved every single product involved in fluid management and delivered it to our millions of happy customers.
- Mcwane India McWane India Private Limited was established in the year 2014. They are the manufacturer, supplier of Gate Valves, Butterfly Valves, Check Valves, Air Relief valves, etc. These products are manufactured from high-quality metals and alloys that are procured from well-known vendors. The offered products are available in various sizes, shapes, thickness, dimensions, and can be custom designed as per the specification provided by our customers.The products are made from the best quality raw material and modern technology in compliance with industrial standards. Available in various dimensional specifications and capacities, these are extensively used in several industrial applications. Focus on customer requirements, quality standards, competitive pricing, and delivering well within timelines are just some of the efforts we take that make us a force to reckon within this very specialized market.
The above companies are some top valve manufacturers and suppliers in the Indian market, for more information please leave us the message(click here to contact us) or send us the email: email@example.com