AWWA metal seated gate valve with flange, which can be used in water supply and drainage project.
AWWA metal seated gate valve with flange technical specification:
Nominal Diameter: DN50–DN600
Nominal Pressure: 10Bar/16Bar
Design Standard: MSS SP-70/BS5150/BS5163/DIN3352/JIS B2043
FTF Dimension: ANSI B16.10/BS5150 SERIES 3/DIN3302 F4/JIS B2002
Flange Connection: ASME B16.1 CL125/ASME B16.5 CL150/
DIN 2501 PN10-16/EN1092 PN10-16 /JIS B2212 10K
Inspection and Test: ISO 5208/EN 12266-1/ API598
The main advantages of gate valve include:
1. The fluid resistance of the valve is small. Because the valve body of gate valve is straight-through type and the flow of the medium doesn’t change direction, the fluid resistance of it is small compared with other kinds of valves.
2. The sealing performance is better than that of other shut-off valve. The opening and closing of it is more conveniently.
3. The range of applications is more wider. In addition to steam, oil and other media, it can be used in medium containing granular solid and with a large viscosity. It can also be used as air-venting valve and low vacuum system valve.
4. Gate valve has dual flow directions. It’s not subject to the flow directions of the medium. Therefore, it is suitable for use in pipeline where the medium may change the flow direction. It is also easy to install.
AWWA metal seated gate valve with flange Material List
1. Body/Bonnet Cast Iron ASTM A126 CLB/JIS G 5501 FC20
2. Wedge Cast Iron ASTM A126 CLB/JIS G 5501 FC20
3. Stem Stainless Steel JIS SUS420J1
4. Seat Cast Bronze ASTM B62/JIS G 5511 BC6
5. Wedge Face Rings Cast Bronze ASTM B62/JIS G 5511 BC7
6. Handwheel Cast Iron ASTM A126 CLB/JIS G 5501 FC20
7. Packing Gland Cast Iron ASTM A126 CLB/JIS G 5501 FC20
8. Packing Graphite
9. Stem Nut Ductile Iron ASTM A536 65-45-12/JIS G 5502 FCD450
10. Yoke Cast Iron ASTM A126 CLB/JIS G 5501 FC20
11. Gasket Graphite